Thursday, September 20, 2018

FF>> (fast forward)!!

It has been several years since my last post! A lot has happened and changed since after my son had cancer and in recovery in 2013. My kids grew. I had another baby. My job changed. My husband's health changed. So much to talk about but I will start to focus each blog on a different topic or event/activity.

Today I just want to focus on all the things that have evolved this past year. Relationships grew. Between my husband and I, my kids and I. Relationships with past co-workers have almost ended but hanging on to the few top ones that I cherish. Relationships are evolving with new co-workers. My baby Colton who was born on 10/2/17, is growing so fast and getting ready to celebrate his first birthday in the next couple weeks. I have continued to grow in my faith this year also. I will be blogging on this a lot I feel as God is my #1 and hoping that I can grow into a better and stronger person because of His guidance and helping me listen to what He is calling me to do in this lifetime.

I will post several pics later on :)




No comments:

Post a Comment